Katie and the Making Music Live team have worked in many venues across the South East of England and further afield. Whether it’s front of house or monitor engineering, Katie is experienced with a wide variety of consoles and outboard and will work with the in-house rig or hire in equipment to make your event one to remember.
Making Music Live has experience in:
- digital and analogue mixing desks
- setting up and configuring conventional front of house speakers and compact line arrays
- soundcheck for live bands including conventional pop instruments, horns, strings and vocals
- on-stage monitor mixing
- iPad-based remote mixing for discrete sound engineering at corporate events
- mixing on-the-fly for variety shows and talent events where comprehensive sound checks are impractical
Whatever your freelance sound engineering needs, please get in touch.